Can’t access the Netgear WiFi router login page? Are you continuously seeing the “you are not connected to the router’s WiFi” error? If you nod yes, you have been redirected to the right blog page. Here, you will get the best fixes to troubleshoot the router login issue. Let’s start!
Netgear WiFi Router Login Steps
Here are the complete steps you need for doing the router login process:
Step 1: Power on your Netgear WiFi router. Choose a wall socket for the router near the modem.
Note: Make use of an extension cord, just in case, you don’t have a wall plug to power up your Netgear router near your existing device.
Step 2: Take an Ethernet cable. Connect your Netgear router and the internet modem.
Step 3: Open an internet browser of your choice on a PC or laptop.
Step 4: Type routerlogin.net in the URL bar and press Enter.
Fab! You are almost there!
Step 5: Netgear router login page displays.
Step 6: Provide the router’s default (unless changed) username and password in the required fields.
Step 7: Click Log In.
Kudos! You are now logged in to your Netgear WiFi router. From here, you can change the default password of the device, update firmware, set up a guest network, configure it, and do a lot more.
Routerlogin.net Not Working for Netgear WiFi Router Login?
Unable to access the Netgear router login page via routerlogin.net? Fret not! Walk through the fixes provided below and get the instructions to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure that your Netgear router is plugged into a working wall outlet and gets a steady power supply.
- Keep your Netgear router within reach of your internet modem and away from kitchen appliances, WiFi devices, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Cross-check the web address you have entered. There shouldn’t be any typing errors in it.
- Keep in mind to use only the browser’s URL bar for entering the web address. The search bar is not recommended for use.
- Make sure to clear the browsing history.
- Do not use a public hotspot to access the Netgear WiFi router login page.
- Use for the private window is also not suggested for the router login process.
- Also, clear cache and cookies from the internet browser. And, don’t forget to update your browser as well. The reason is the web address, routerlogin.net do not work on an outdated web browser version.
- Opt for another web browser.
- Try using the default IP of the Netgear router to access the router login page.
Still Can’t Access Routerlogin.net?
Still routerlogin.net is not allowing you access the Netgear WiFi router login page? Don’t worry! This can be due to a minor technical glitch in the Netgear router. To fix it, we suggest you reboot your Netgear router once. Here are the instructions to reboot the Netgear router.
- First things first, disconnect your internet modem and Netgear router.
- Then, unplug your Netgear router and wait for a short span of time.
- Once the wait is over, plug the router back and turn it on.
- Let the power LED on your Netgear router become green and stable.
- Reconnect your internet modem and Netgear router.
Try to access the Netgear WiFi router login page using routerlogin.net.
Anticipating that the rebooting process has helped you fix the Netgear router login issue.
Need More Help?
By any chance, the instructions and fixes provided in this blog post won’t help you fix the Netgear WiFi router login issue, feel free to take immediate technical assistance from our experts. They will surely help you fix the router login issue in the blink of an eye.